Tuesday, April 8, 2008

GRM Question #3

Here are the final (set of) questions:

1. What is Trinitarianism? Did the Bible teach on Trinity? Is the word Trinity found in the Bible?

2. Jesus in numerous occasions seem to suggest that he is lower than God? Can you please explain this?

John 5:19 - Jesus gave them this answer: “I tell you the truth, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

John 5:30 - By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Matt 24:36 - “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

3. Are the persons of the Godhead in heaven one or still remains three?

No comments: