Friday, August 15, 2008

BCM Term Paper (Galatians 5:16-18)

Finally I am at the end of my time in BCM. Here is the final assignment that I have to pass up. Hopefully now I will be able to keep my blog a bit more updated.

I promised the students in my Bible study class that they will be able to have a look at what a BCM assignment is done so I am uploading it here for them. Some of you might be curious of what is expected in BCM. So here is a taste of BCM...

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z1fx5o8w2j

2 comments:

Jordan Quah said...

Very interesting. Didn't think that it would be interesting to read an assignment paper. Not sure if this is your final version of your paper, but just thought that you might wanna recheck some of your spelling and sentence structure.

Lemuel Yee Ngan Foong said...

Yea... because most of us (BCM students) work on the paper into the wee hours of the morning we tend to become a bit blur. So grammer and sentence structure would be the first to go. Some lecturers mark out the grammatical errors, however I do not think bad grammer costs us marks. They are looking for the points that we are getting across.

I have other papers from other classes. Will share it here when there is an appropriate occasion.

P/S: This paper was supposed to be done WITHOUT any referencing. However by the time I found out I had already refered to some books. Otherwise there might have been more citations.